View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008   #13
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1542 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets Clean the Slate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
I want to see Texans fans surprised in a positive way. Last year, many folks went into the regular season thinking the receiver position was AJ, and a big bag of nothing. The discussion was already underway as to what receivers would be available in the first round of the '08 draft, and whether that was how we should use our pick. Needless to say, it turned out differently.

I'm hoping that we will see a similar "out of nowhere" surprise from our CB's, or pass rush, or RB's. Heck, I'll get greedy, and say I'd like to see it from all three.
You are sooo right! I would have never guessed after Drob went down what a jem we had in a rookie CB. I'm really excited to see if it will be the Oline, RB's dback that will make all of us rethink our 2009 draft expectations....