View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008   #28
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 141 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [Scout.com] Texans Pass Rush is a Concern

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesmanTexanfan View Post
I dont disagree with anything, makes sense. All Im saying is that I personally think they will show up in the regular season. But even if they dont, Im not gunna get upset about anything untill I see it in a regular season game, thats all.....
The problem with that is, right out of the gate their first five, we're facing teams will be chasing play off tie breakers on. I have this horrid vision of Big Ben sitting in the pocket.... for four or five seconds until their little smurfs run their crossing patterns....leaving our athletically challenged DBs chasing back pockets. Time ?...they have a week from Sunday, if we're talking 10-6 and a playoff hunt.