View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008   #27
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [Scout.com] Texans Pass Rush is a Concern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I've been an NFL fan since around 1971 and I know one thing if I know nothing...the NFL is a sprint and each game means more than they do in baseball or basketball or any other sport that has more than 8 home games. In baseball you can 'get it together' during the marathon season but in football there are no games to waste getting into your season stride...once the first game whistle blows it's a mad dash.

Sincerely,

'07 Giants, 0-2 start, Super Bowl champs
'05 Seahawks, 2-2 start, AFC champs
'02 Raiders, 4-4 after Week 9, AFC champs
'01 Pats, 1-3 after Week 4, Super Bowl champs
'96 Pats, 0-2 start, AFC champs
'93 Oilers, 1-4 start, homefiled advantage throughout playoffs before choking like dogs again

etc.
etc.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote