Thread: Texans presser
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008   #121
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans presser

Quote:
Originally Posted by allstars View Post
I bet Indy signs him. (Colvin) They wanted him before, but we offered him more. He grew up and played College in Purdue (I think) too. He looked absolutely horrible this preseason, but he was transitioning to a new position and recovering from an injury. I don't expect him to do anything this year, but crazier things have happened and we know that at least one point in his career, he could play at a very high level.

'Bout dang time Indy starts signing our castoffs.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote