Thread: Texans presser
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008   #120
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans presser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
How would it?

He looked horrid, and after his preseason he is not likely to get another shot somewhere.
I bet Indy signs him. (Colvin) They wanted him before, but we offered him more. He grew up and played College in Purdue (I think) too. He looked absolutely horrible this preseason, but he was transitioning to a new position and recovering from an injury. I don't expect him to do anything this year, but crazier things have happened and we know that at least one point in his career, he could play at a very high level.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote