View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008   #8
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Lets Clean the Slate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
I'm hoping that we will see a similar "out of nowhere" surprise from our CB's, or pass rush, or RB's. Heck, I'll get greedy, and say I'd like to see it from all three.
I always pick the underdog. I think it makes for a good story. But I honestly believe anyone can be what they want to be in the NFL. Lots of nobodies became somebodies in the NFL, even if only for a moment.

Rod Smith.... Tom Brady... Willie Parker... etc.. etc..

All we need, is for one(at least one) of our players with the desire to be something great.

It could happen.