View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008   #7
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1065 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Slaton/Taylor/Walker & Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
As I said in the presser thread, we'll be looking to sign other teams left overs at this position after the 2nd or 3rd game. Sheesh.
Exactly. And Ahman is slated to start against the Steelers because Kubes may be worried about a first time starter going against their exotic blitz packages (Richard Smith). Don't worry too much though Thorn. After Ahman is carted off for X-rays in the 1st quarter, Rick Smith will be right back on the horn with Walker. Or Brown. Or who the hell knows