Thread: Texans presser
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008   #117
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1065 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans presser

I was surprised a Maddox getting the axe. Just doesn't make sense to keep old fart Zgonina and cut a younger DT. To me, Maddox had the best burst off the ball of all the DTs on the team. Also, the team keeps Petey Faggins for..another..year!! Don't quite understand that one, but..

On a positive note, Deljuan Robinson made the team. Think he deserved to with his play. I would have preferred to keep Colvin over Weaver, but that's not a big issue since both pretty much suck right now. Hope Kevis Coley, Mark Simmons, Leron McCoy, Nading, and Boyd get added to practice squad. Hope Chris Brown gets added to the waiver wire.