Thread: Texans presser
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008   #98
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 173167 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans presser

Quote:
Originally Posted by allstars View Post
I hope cutting Colvin doesn't bite us in the future.
They tried to make him a DE. Didn't work. Too light and not enough quickness off the ball from a 3-pt stance. He seemed to be more at home last night blitzing from a LB position. ....but then that was against 2nd teamers.

I, too, a bit disappointed that Maddox didn't make it. ...but I think they decided Okam has more "upside" while Maddox may have max'ed out.
I'm impressed that Colvin was dumped so Cochran and Bulman could stay.

Regarding Chris Brown, wouldn't they have to reach an injury settlement to cut him? That could be why he's still here.

Last edited by ObsiWan; 08-29-2008 at 04:41 PM.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote