Thread: Texans presser
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008   #88
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans presser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
Okam doesn't have to show you anything. Kubiak and Co. have seen about 1000x plays of Maddok, Okam , and Johnson then us fans; and with there performance over the last few seasons I'm more then willing to trust them on this.

The fact that Maddox might have started for us in the past is more a statement about or lack of talent and depth then it is Maddox's ability.
::: sigh ::: maybe your right, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. Now what am I going to do with all my I love Maddox posters foottap: