View Single Post
Old 06-21-2004   #19
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 374 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Actually because of his poor attitude and potential problems he was passed over in the draft and that's why his stock fell. Because certainly he has the tools to have been a first round pick.

I suppose it would be comparable to the Moss situation although I am not sure that Bryant is anywhere close to as good as Moss.

I still think he will stay with the Cowboys.

I don't think it would matter what team he went to. The problem rests with Antonio. Until he gets himself straightened out on a personal level he simply brings his problems with him. He's a grown man. There's not a "classy" pill these guys take. They have to grow up and act like somebody on their own.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote