View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008   #35
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 114610 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Love me some FAGGINS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
He'll be here. Faggins has always gotten too much hatred around here....he had a fine game last night and he was pretty physical to boot. He's a fine nickel corner but he isn't as good a cb1 or cb2...but that's ok. Every team could use a good nickel back.
Yep, it's like trying to put lipstick on a pig...

The man is an "acceptable" Nickel / Dime CB - he should NEVER be confused w/ CB1 / CB2 options unless injuries force you to no other alternative.

Petey is a nice guy who has gotten "exposed" by poor schemes and inadequate play around him as well. I expect that fully 1/2 the hatred many express towards him would never have occurred if we had a 1st-Rd. quality FS.