View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008   #31
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3596 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Love me some FAGGINS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Whoa there buddy.. I think Rick was like the rest of us. After watching Petey all last season he could only surmise that no one could be as bad as Petey; not eve Matt Stevens. PBurnt thought Petey sucked last year. Weaver thought Petey was robbing the Texans blind last year.

So to blame Rick on this one is just not true. It was more like my house is full of crap, the cowgirls got how many probowl choke artist and they hate this guy? Let me sign him to a fat contract that after the seconed year I can cut him and he has not earned jack.
Rick obviously didn't watch many Cowgirl games, or hear any Cowgirl fans talking about Reeves. They both suck...Faggins just sucks less.
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote