View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008   #22
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Love me some FAGGINS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo View Post
I'm pretty sure it was Richard Smith...

Afterall...He is the devil...
Oh please, do you really think that they went after this guy but didn't ask Smith if he wanted him, and then gave him a small suitcase full of money in spite of and over Dick's loud objections?

I know you're milking the "Everyone else is on a Richard Smith witch hunt" angle but it doesn't fit here. If Reeves wasn't signed with input from our DC then we have much bigger problems than just bad coaching or a lack of talented players.

Every defender currently starting aside from TJ, Greenwood, and CC Brown (Dunta when he returns) has been brought in by this regime to play in this defense, including Reeves (aka "The Human Target"). If he sucks like he never left Dallas then how do you address that? Who do you blame or question over that?