View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008   #17
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Love me some FAGGINS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
What he said. I have blasted Faggins a dozen times, but I have always tried to qualify it with the comment that he's out of position. If our team were good enough that Faggins were a dime back, he'd be very good. As a starter, he's just not good enough. We've seen all we need to see. He's just not good enough to be a starter.
And yet appears to be equal to or better than the temporary starter that our team went out and found in free agency. It's a crazy world. I still wonder if we weren't going to be better off just starting Faggins until Dunta came back instead of signing Reeves. We'd have saved money and got the same (poor) play at the starting CB spot.

He sure had a good game last night though.