View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008   #6
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 113372 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Money League/My picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
I get .5 for each reception. So that should help. I also had Gore last year and he pretty much killed me. But I think it was more the Offensive Coordinator and Alex Smith that did him in.
I agree with that on Gore. I picked 6th in our league, and if people had picked the way I thought they were, I was going to have a tough decision about taking him or Barber. Thankfully, things didn't go by the script and I got Jackson at 6.

And .5 PPR is PERFECT. When our league added PPR years back, we did 1 PPR, and that was just too much. .5 is just right. 1 PPR turns possession receivers into monsters, and that was just a wee bit unbalanced. Oh, and I had Domanick Davis that year...Carr dump offs were like the cash register ringing up another sale.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote