View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008   #16
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 239970 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: I Love me some FAGGINS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
if that is all you got, a few nickels and a couple of dimes can't even buy you a cup of good coffee ya know. We do have a lot of guys who can make good back ups but not good starters. On balance methinks Faggins gets too much heat because the Texans haven't had a pair of legit NFL starters and people think that if a player isn't good enough to be the CB2 he should just be cut....but in reality he is a good nickel back who will struggle at times with really tall wr's (for instance) and get lit up from time to time in general but gives you mostly quality snaps as the 5th man of the secondary. When forced to start his game can be exposed. He is what he is, but that isn't a bad thing at all. Right now he is probably the second best corner on the team if you are only counting healthy guys. That ain't Faggins fault.
What he said. I have blasted Faggins a dozen times, but I have always tried to qualify it with the comment that he's out of position. If our team were good enough that Faggins were a dime back, he'd be very good. As a starter, he's just not good enough. We've seen all we need to see. He's just not good enough to be a starter.