View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008   #5
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 181446 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Now I Get To See What Happened (Game Replay)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I DVR'd last night and I highly doubt I ever watch it again. You see better games at High School stadiums.

Our OLine's run blocking was downright embarrassing. Studdard getting blown up, Butler getting blown up, Eslinger getting blown up....Pfft!

BTW, who was #94 for the Bucs? Too lazy to look it up, but that guy was destrying out OLine.

Eh, bring on the season!
You know, I have nfl.com in another window and #94 is not listed. It did belong to Marques Douglas but I thought he was traded to Baltimore, maybe not.

Whoever it is made a good play in the middle early.