View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008   #3
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202148 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Williams, who suffered cracked vertebrate, walks on own power at hospital

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

Quote:
Houston television station KRIV reports that Williams walked by himself Thursday morning at Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas.

He suffered a cracked vertebrate and severe ligament damage in his neck Aug. 22 during a preseason game against the Dallas Cowboys.

Williams told the station, "I started walking today. I brushed my own teeth today, sat up in a chair today, fed myself today."

"I'm doing good man."

Doctors say its unlikely he'll be able to play football again, something the 26-year-old says he accepts.
Those words tell my that Harry will "find" success in his altered future journey. We take so many things in life for granted. We should all take pause to occasionally take a hard look at our priorities........it may surprise us.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote