View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008   #8
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69728 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Love me some FAGGINS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
So to blame Rick on this one is just not true. It was more like my house is full of crap, the cowgirls got how many probowl choke artist and they hate this guy? Let me sign him to a fat contract that after the seconed year I can cut him and he has not earned jack.
Doesn't change the fact that unless there is a significant difference of play...Reeves will become another Texans Weaver and Buchanan. Don't get me wrong, I think Smith has done a excellent job thus far.......but Reeves will be a black eye on his resume'
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote