View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008   #7
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Love me some FAGGINS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Honestly as much as I hated on Faggins last year......I'll easily take him over Jacque Reeves anyday of the week. Jacque Reeves is Jason David on his best day and atleast Petey has shown (before last season) that he's atleast capable of making some plays.

Jacque Reeves gives me nightmares and for as many of the great moves that Rick Smith has made......the Jacque Reeves signing makes me calling his judgement into question. Jacque Reeves stinks......he's going to be like frenchie out there waiving his white flag on Sundays.
Whoa there buddy.. I think Rick was like the rest of us. After watching Petey all last season he could only surmise that no one could be as bad as Petey; not eve Matt Stevens. PBurnt thought Petey sucked last year. Weaver thought Petey was robbing the Texans blind last year.

So to blame Rick on this one is just not true. It was more like my house is full of crap, the cowgirls got how many probowl choke artist and they hate this guy? Let me sign him to a fat contract that after the seconed year I can cut him and he has not earned jack.