View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008   #6
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Love me some FAGGINS!

Honestly as much as I hated on Faggins last year......I'll easily take him over Jacque Reeves anyday of the week. Jacque Reeves is Jason David on his best day and atleast Petey has shown (before last season) that he's atleast capable of making some plays.

Jacque Reeves gives me nightmares and for as many of the great moves that Rick Smith has made......the Jacque Reeves signing makes me calling his judgement into question. Jacque Reeves stinks......he's going to be like frenchie out there waiving his white flag on Sundays.

- Edmund Burke

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 08-29-2008 at 02:35 AM.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote