View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008   #4
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144347 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Money League/My picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
Gore was a tough decicon. It was between him or lynch, but I think with the new offense, he's gonna get alot of touches. The niners offense has to be better than last year. It was one of the worst offenses I have ever seen and he still rushed for 1000 yrds and scored 6 td's.
I think you made the right decision. I had Gore last year, and I wasn't exactly happy with him by the end of the season (traded him, in fact, late in the season). But with a Martz offense, you can expect better things out of him, especially with throwing him the ball. Good if you're in a PPR league.

Your team looks solid, up and down. Your WR3 spot is a bit sketchy. Bowe would be a stud on any other team with a decent QB. Your team would be even stronger with 1 flex instead of WR3.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote