View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008   #3
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Money League/My picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farough View Post
I absolutely hate your running backs lol, like every single one of them.

The only one I like is Portis since you got him in the second round. I stayed away from Gore in all of my leagues. For some reason I just don't trust him.

Your receivers are pretty good, Holt is probably gonna be declining but still should put up solid numbers.

Great D, decent kicker and hopefully Daniels can catch a few more TDs this year.
Gore was a tough decicon. It was between him or lynch, but I think with the new offense, he's gonna get alot of touches. The niners offense has to be better than last year. It was one of the worst offenses I have ever seen and he still rushed for 1000 yrds and scored 6 td's.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote