View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008   #3
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 177962 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Should Texans Sign Another Running Back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude Abides View Post
rudi johnson is available. Don't really want him, but just saying. might get cut if he doesn't get traded
I think signing Rudi would be a mistake. He added 15 pounds of muscle, and he isn't exactly fast to begin with, and I don't think he's good catching out of the backfield.

The Texans are going to start Green week 1. I would not be surprised to see Brown cut. We just need to get guys some consistent carries behind the first line offense. It's hard to get into a rhythm with a carousel at the RB position.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote