Thread: your thoughts?
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008   #6
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: your thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniJen View Post
Wooooo hooooooo...would be bad form for me to do a little victory dance when my friends and I convene to watch the first Sunday of football? I was so scared this guy was going to cripple me for the first 3 games.
Marshall is a beast I took him in the 16th round last year and had one of the best WR corps ever assembled. (AJ, Plax, Welker, Marshall)

I don't necesarrily disagree with the WR,WR, WR, approach in a ppr league, I planned on doing it myself this year. I ended up taking Moss, Portis, Fitz in the first 3 rounds of a ten man draft. I didn't plan on Portis being there or I might have taken Wayne.

Maybe it's just me having bad luck drafting RB's but I think it is easier to decide which WR's will have a good season than RB's. They seem to have a lower bust factor.

I guess I should mention that in the same league I had all the great WR's, my first two picks were Rudi Johnson and Travis Henry.

With that said, was Torry Holt your 3rd round pick? If so, I don't like that pick at all, there had to be somebody better.

I like Schaub and I like Chester Taylor, and I love your two top wideouts, but other than that you might be in trouble.
dc_txtech is offline   Reply With Quote