View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 122990 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Williams, who suffered cracked vertebrate, walks on own power at hospital

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3558421

Quote:
Houston television station KRIV reports that Williams walked by himself Thursday morning at Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas.

He suffered a cracked vertebrate and severe ligament damage in his neck Aug. 22 during a preseason game against the Dallas Cowboys.

Williams told the station, "I started walking today. I brushed my own teeth today, sat up in a chair today, fed myself today."

"I'm doing good man."

Doctors say its unlikely he'll be able to play football again, something the 26-year-old says he accepts.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote