Thread: your thoughts?
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008   #5
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 152954 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: your thoughts?

Wooooo hooooooo...would be bad form for me to do a little victory dance when my friends and I convene to watch the first Sunday of football? I was so scared this guy was going to cripple me for the first 3 games.

Quote:
-- NFL Reduces Brandon Marshall's Suspension to One Game --

AP reports the NFL has reduced Denver Broncos WR Brandon Marshall's suspension for violating the league's personal conduct policy reduced from three games to one. NFL commissioner Roger Goodell suspended Marshall for violating the NFL's personal conduct policy for a series of off-field issues. At the time, Marshall was told the suspension could be cut to two games if he stayed out of trouble and kept in touch with a league-appointed counselor. Goodell reduced the penalty after Marshall went to New York last week to appeal. He'll also forfeit his pay for an additional game, for a two-game total of $52,352. Marshall's suspension begins Saturday. He can return to Broncos headquarters Sept. 9.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote