View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008   #152
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What is the Defense Missing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance_C View Post
I think you over analyze things. I definately don't think Bob McNair is cheap, and Gibbs was not coaxed into coming here. Gibbs in fact called Kubiak and told him he wanted to work.

No actually he wasn't. I believe it was Jerry Gray (somebody correct me if I'm wrong). Do I think Richard Smith needs to go? You bet I do, but at the same time you have to be able to replace him with someone. Ray Rhodes is a good candidate if you want to play a bend but don't break defense, but isn't that what we play now?
I heard Gray and Frank Bush whom is now on our staff were front runners. Jerry is a secondary coach now for Washington. Ron Rivera is a LB coach for SD.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote