View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008   #32
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 239970 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: So which "hole" do you fill in our defense?

There have been productive defensive lines that consisted of one great player and three average players. Weaver's a weakness, but I can't help but see our secondary as the weakest link on a defense full of weak links. I don't know that replacing Reeves specifically would answer any real questions, but I do know that I would like to see a CB tandem of last year's version of D-Rob before he got injured paired with the end-of-season version of Bennett.