View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008   #33
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 19952 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The SI NFL Preview just arrived

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Heh, what else is new? We get a prediction like this every year. We deserved it other years mostly, but now? Hell no.
I don't know, it's not a reach or a slam to say they only win six this year IMHO. Let's face it they have some very glaring weaknesses still. Granted I do think they are a much better team then the Carr/Rosenfels led team of 2006 that had the same number of wins. My heart and "diet cokes" don't agree, but it's still hard to argue against a six win season. I do think that he's reaching with the Tacks winning 10 and being a wild card team, come on! VY is a bust and he WILL prove that this season, I feel pretty confident in that statement. I didn't bother looking at what Vegas had the Titans' wins at but if they're in line with SI I'll take the under all day.
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote