View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008   #29
texanhead08
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8236 texanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The SI NFL Preview just arrived

It looks like Indy's health is going to be a big key to their season. I would be shocked to see Manning miss any games but keeping him healthy is going to be an even bigger deal than normal for them. They need a healthy Marvin Harrison also and Gonzales to show improvement in his 2nd year.

The Titans seem to be what they always are ultra conservative on offense with a good defense. They need Young to not lose games for them and I am not sure he is able to do that at this stage of his career unless he has really started learning defenses.

The Jags will be the Jags, tough as hell on defense and smash mouth on offense. Garrard protecting the ball dictates how they roll, they need those wr's to make some plays. They could be dangerous with a potent passing game to go with their running game. Their defense is always tough lets see how much losing the dt affects them.

I think how the db's play is going to be a huge factor in our season. If we can cause some turnovers and negate giving up a few big plays we should be ok. I just want someone to step up and give Mario some help putting heat on the qb. That would go a long way in covering up our weakness at db. I think 7-9 wins is a realistic pick based on being without Dunta for who knows how long at this point, not to mention how good is he going to be coming off that injury. Please have a good year I want us to go to the playoffs so bad I can taste it.
texanhead08 is offline   Reply With Quote