View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008   #34
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 119538 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Pickem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
Cool! It's pretty easy, you pick the teams that you think will win...for the games you are most confident in the winner you give confidence points. If there are 16 games you give 16 points in the game you are most confident that team will win and if you win you are awarded 16 points. The the next game you will put 15 points in until the last game you get to 1 point. You can look at points sort of like money. Once you sign up and look how it is layed out, it might give you a better idea of how to play.

I can add more if I have to, so if you sign in later that would be cool.

18 spots are filled and I aiming for 25 but I can make it up to 50 if there is enough interest.
Excellent, sounds simple enough. I'll get over there today, soon if I can. I wonder if this would be a good way of getting my wife on this board. If you see "Showgirl" or "Weasel" that's her.