View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008   #4
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The SI NFL Preview just arrived

I see Young having a regression and the Colts starting slowly. I think the Jags win the division this year. I think Texans miss the playoffs again but win 8-9 games. We have a tough start. The Titans just don't have the team to do it again IMO, and I don't think Vince has the ability as a QB to step up and win with such obvious flaws.