View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008   #33
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1664 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Pickem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I'd be happy to do it but have never played this at all. Until baseball season is up I'm knee deep in following the Astros (it's a Showtime thing) and will do my best keep up until then, at which time I can concentrate on it a little better. If I sign in I'll be there until they fit me for a box. I always play to the end if I sign.

If that's cool with you guys I'm in, but will have to join this afternoon as I'm walking out the door right now.

Would I be the only rookie?? Does the site explain things from the ground up??

Cool! It's pretty easy, you pick the teams that you think will win...for the games you are most confident in the winner you give confidence points. If there are 16 games you give 16 points in the game you are most confident that team will win and if you win you are awarded 16 points. The the next game you will put 15 points in until the last game you get to 1 point. You can look at points sort of like money. Once you sign up and look how it is layed out, it might give you a better idea of how to play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
If you save one till around 4:30 today I'm in. Can't access it at work.

Mike
I can add more if I have to, so if you sign in later that would be cool.

18 spots are filled and I aiming for 25 but I can make it up to 50 if there is enough interest.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!

Last edited by Brando; 08-27-2008 at 09:15 AM.
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote