View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008   #32
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83307 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Weaver, Greenwood, Reeves....

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
Criss Dishman. that's one. Like it or not...for better or worse....they're going to keep running the lad out there. Up to you, might want to start pulling for the guy. He's your right Cb until Robinson gets back or Reeves gets hurt. Just guessing here, they're going to do to Molden exactly what they did with Fred Bennet. Go back and look at the boards...how many weeks did Kubiak hold fast and run Petie out there ? Four or five weeks wasn't it ? Am I a sooth sayer...no . But I know aggies and I know how this ball coach thinks.
Umm, he was booted out of dallas b/c he couldn't play man & now he's already under the gun in Houston b/c he can't play zone. Everyone keeps talking about "well if he can just locate the ball, he'll be okay.." That's kind of a big deal in man coverage but it should be less of a problem in zone b/c you're looking right at the frickin' Qb taking your reads.... plus, your 10 yards off the WR. He just doesn't have it imo. i'd be tremendously surprised if he came through, but i'm not holding my breath.

& you're right about bennett & kubes but we'll never know what kubes would've done had bennett not been injured so much during the preseason... he inserted Meco & Mario immediately so what's to say he wouldn't have with Bennett had he been showing more than faggins & had he not been injured alot? You know he always touts that "our best players will be on the field..". & 4 or 5 weeks is fine by me as long as he gets in there this year... after what i've seen from reeves, this is a lost cause.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote