View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008   #31
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Weaver, Greenwood, Reeves....

Criss Dishman. that's one. Like it or not...for better or worse....they're going to keep running the lad out there. Up to you, might want to start pulling for the guy. He's your right Cb until Robinson gets back or Reeves gets hurt. Just guessing here, they're going to do to Molden exactly what they did with Fred Bennet. Go back and look at the boards...how many weeks did Kubiak hold fast and run Petie out there ? Four or five weeks wasn't it ? Am I a sooth sayer...no . But I know aggies and I know how this ball coach thinks.