View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008   #132
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 52681 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What is the Defense Missing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornOrange View Post
I seriously doubt if Ray Rhodes will ever be more than an assistant position coach....not even a full position coach....because of his health concerns. His position on this team is basically as a consultant. The hiring of Rhodes was essentially a classy move to help out a great coach and a great person by giving him a salary without a whole lot of responsibility.
I agree, but that's my point- that Rhodes will be used as a consultant and thos conversations could lead to a change- I didn't mean that Rhodes would be the one to take over, I would expect it to be Bush if it was during the season.
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote