Thread: Rate my team
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008   #6
Farough
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 879 Farough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Farough
Default Re: Rate my team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I like a lot of the guys you took in the latter portion of the draft. Scheffler is a value pick, and I think Walter can improve on his '07 numbers and can be a spot starter. I really like the Chris Perry pick. He could become the Bengals starter by the 2nd half of the season. If you get bonus points for long FGs, Bironas was a great grab. And if special teams TDs are included for the defense, the Texans aren't a bad pick. Really depends on the scoring system.

I've downgraded Marshall, as he has a 3 game suspension at the beginning of the season. Count the bye week, and that's 4 games without points. I'm a little concerned with Winslow's knee, and I don't take TEs that high unless their name is Gates. And while I don't have anything against Rivers or Campbell, neither is a full time starter in a 10 team league, IMO.
Well if you seen how everyone had grabbed their starting QB and a backup QB as early as they did thats really the best I could do.. Marsahall should be back after 2 games if he meets the stipulations correctly, which I'm hoping he does.