View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008   #7
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Last of preseason Texans Bucs Pirate lynching

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
What, you going to work before the game...Just log off of TT and head on down there at 1:00...work on gameday, now that's funny !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Lil_Red and I will be there about 5  We’re saving the get out of work early card for MNF. We’ll be back with the old school Blue Crew tent and grill (if I went home and started packing, we wouldn’t be there until 8!).
Bingo!! I'm saving that card for MNF too - especially since this is a holiday weekend.