Thread: America's team
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008   #2
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: America's team

From another thread, here's my thoughts:

Now allow me to share the ULTIMATE rebuttal I came up with for cowgirls' fans who say "the reason there is a hole in the roof of Texas stadium is so God can watch his favorite team play"

My response: "Just like in Jesus' day when he ran around with theives, lepers, prostitutes and outcast to try reach them and show them love and mercy, the concept is still relevant today, the hole is there so he can still keep his eye on them"

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...&postcount=108