View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008   #91
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: What is the Defense Missing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post

I really think that we will see improvement over last year on the D, knock on wood.
I'm usually optomistic...... but why??

We've added Jaques Reeves to the secondary, and Rosevelt Colvin to the pass rush....

Maybe these Wily vets are in "preseason" mode, and aren't showing us a whole lot in the preseason that's plausible. But I would imagine our coaches would express a little less concern...

Jaques is supposed to be physical, and very good in run support..... I haven't seen that, and our outside contain is the worse I've seen since Kubiak has taken over.

& I don't even know where to start with Colvin.

I'll admit Okoye looked better against Dallas than he did against New Orleans, but not by much. And other than falling on the Mario Williams forced fumble(), Frank Okam hasn't done much.

DeMarcus Faggins is our best Corner right now.

Think about that.