View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008   #20
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: lol, cowboy fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRedRaider View Post
Almost every major store in Corpus has 95% Cowboys merchandise with 5% Texans, and 85% Texas and Texas A&M merchandise, with 15% Texas Tech. it's ridiculous.

That gets to me also but when we start winning I think it will be closer to50/50. I do see people wearing Texans gear here. I still think the Texans should spend some money on advertising here. It would be cool if they could send players and coaches on a ticket minivan during the off season. They did the first year but haven't since.

Right now in Corpus it's the Spurs in basketball, Cowboys in football, and Astros(other than the Hooks) in baseball that get the most attention here.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote