View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008   #14
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: lol, cowboy fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
There's also some of the completely insensitive crap that Cowboys forum posters say on their own boards, but if our posters wouldn't bring it back here (or we wouldn't read it) it wouldn't be a problem, really.
Yea all boards have their leaders in smack talk...the Cowboys are not exempt to fans like that. I'm on several Cowboys boards and they are there.

It only takes one comment to start very long smack threads..I avoid those.

I prefer to read threads written by fans that know their football...discuss their teams without being such homers they cannot be fair....and I like the posters that are up on stats and such because I am so not that way.

I have always liked the Texans...from day one I did...I was a fan of the Oilers as well when Bum was there...I did not care for Glanville at all...
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote