View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008   #12
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: lol, cowboy fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
During and a few years after the 90s Superbowls, there was a guy on one of the Houston radio stations as a regular caller. He was some obnoxious Cowboy fan that occasionally also insulted the Oilers. There's also the "How 'Bout Them Cowboys!!!" commercial. Other than that, it's probably mainly just that the Cowboys have a lot of bandwagon fans in Houston. It's bothersome that they just root for which ever team has the most rings. We know that isn't going to change for a while. It's also things like Cowboys televised training camp in SA, when not even all of Houston's real games will probably be aired. It's hard for Texans fans to not have a short fuse with Cowboys fans sometimes.
Yea I get what you're saying...it's really best I think to have a thick skin where sports are concerned...unforunately nowadays there is alot of smack talk and sportsmanship flies by the wayside...it was not that way when I was attending games. You could go..even take your kids..have a good time and fans were more respectful of each other.

Generally if people are jerks I ignore them..I hear that same stuff on the radio.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote