View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008   #9
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32827 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: lol, cowboy fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD View Post
Houston Frog...a few of us.

But we are all Texans fans as well!

I think if the Texans can tweak their D somehow they can go to the playoffs this year. I don't know HOW to do that but anyway...

And really if Cowboys fans act as bad as people claim on this board they should be whipped. I don't know people like that; we never acted like that at Texas Stadium and I wouldn't dream of insulting somebody else's fan base.

Not me!
I haven't even posted since the game and I am a diehard Cowboy fan that posts here and likes the Texans. I'm with you, I have a hard time believing alot of the stories because in over 30 years I've never seen fellow fans just start in on fans without provocation. I just think people are thin skinned at times and if there is any "fan" banter..which happens in all stadiums..then they freak. I've heard more trash here about Cowboy fans and have had people at sports bars mess with me but it is usually in a fun way and I don't think the whole fan base of those teams reflects a few bad apples.

As far as the game, I thougth the Cowboys 1st team could have driven the field all day. The Texans need to shore up that D. Besides that it was entertaining for preseason and I think both teams got to see where the kinks are.

Last edited by HoustonFrog; 08-24-2008 at 05:53 PM.
HoustonFrog is offline   Reply With Quote