View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008   #14
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 349460 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Weaver, Greenwood, Reeves....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
i have no problem with what you're saying (trying to get adibi,cochran PT) except why should we cut weaver and morlon when we'd be left with nothing behind them. they're vets that know the scheme and could replace an injured guy
Yeah.

The best guys should be playing and the second best guys should be backing them up. It doesn't make sense to just cut Morlon or Reeves or even Ahman unless we absolutely can't use them. If nothing else, they can give us good, if expensive, depth.

But if they're not the best players and don't give us the best chance to win, they shouldn't be on the field. And the more I watch Greenwood, the more I think that he's regressing.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote