View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008   #38
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1065 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What is the Defense Missing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo View Post
Just because you can't name the players doesn't mean they aren't good...
So am I to believe that the Giants and Titans have players in their secondaries that are that much better than the ones on the Texans? Are Aaron Ross and Courtland Finnegan that much better than Fred Bennett? Are whoever starts at safety for these teams that much better than Demps and Brown? I really don't know. One thing I do know for sure-These teams have good DCs, the Texans don't, period.