View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008   #33
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1065 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What is the Defense Missing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1ApplePie View Post
Taylor Mays

Can't help it, I'm excited about my Trojans this year.

Hope the Texans keep up.
A 6'4" 225lb Safety with incredible range that can hit like a mac truck? Wow, I think I'll put one of those on my Texans Christmas List.

As far as what the defense needs, a better DC plain and simple. Most of us want to blame the DBs, but it all starts with the poor scheming of Richard Smith. The Giants won the Super Bowl last year and none of us can name five of their DBs off the top of our head. Hell, the Titans play in our division and I can't name the starters in their secondary! But they have really good defenses because they have really good DC. Jerry Gray, Frank Bush, anybody besides Richard Smith right now. Pull the trigger KubesPLEASE GET RID OF RICHARD SMITH!!!