View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008   #26
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What is the Defense Missing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I'd rather see young players like Cochran, Adibi, and Molden out there, instead of vets who just don't have it. I'm tired of waiting for guys like Weaver to live up to their contract. I don't care if the young guys make mistakes. As long as they do it running.

Smith has a couple of games to get this together. I've seen coordinators replaced during the season. Right here in Houston.
Id like to see Okam mixed in this cocktail. We need some size inside....TJ and Okoye are getting manhandled and pushed around. They are good in pursuit and running to the ball but don't look all that great when run at...and they also struggle at keeping the guards off of DeMeco.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote